Our Response to COVID-19
Updated as of March 24, 2020.
To maintain a safe environment for our members, we are practicing social distancing: We are only allowing 2 members at a time in the credit union. Do not invade the space of other members. The health and safety of our members is our primary concern and the cornerstone of our practice philosophy. We are closely following the CDC (Center for Disease Control) for updates on monitoring the risks posed to our members by the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
Our On-Going Efforts
1. Daily Monitoring of the ADA-created website to monitor developments on the spread of the virus at https://ADA.org/virus
2. Discussion of any updates with our team daily at our morning meeting
3. Continue best-practices of room disinfection
4. Our office will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day; this includes all surface areas that we are touching, counter-tops, doorknobs, chairs, all waiting room seating and tables.
We ask that members do not physically enter the office if any of the following applies to you:
• You feel sick or have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing; OR
• You have been in close physical contact with someone who:
• Has recently visited China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Italy, or any area where there is a COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak; OR
• Feels sick or has fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. We also ask to refrain from bringing other people with you (such as siblings, friends and other family members) in order to keep our common areas less crowded and keep everyone safe.
If you fit into any of the above categories, and you have a concern or emergency, please call us. We will explore safe solutions in addressing your situation in a timely and effective manner. Thank you and our prayers are with you.
Charlotte Aubry and the entire Board of Directors and Staff
Buy or refinance your vehicle today
This credit union is incorporated under the laws of the State of Texas and under state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Credit Union Department. If you have a dispute with United Savers Trust Credit Union click read more below.
Enroll in E-Statements Now!
Enroll online at Virtual Branch
to view your statements,
as well as: view all of your
accounts, access Bill Pay,
transfer funds, and much more.
•FAST •FREE •EASY •GREEN
NEW Qwickcash Savings Loan
upcoming holiday schedule
Close at 2pm
Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Friday, April 10, 2020.
(In Observation of Good Friday)
Your Business and
Membership is open to corporations, associations and organizations within a ten mile radius of the Credit Union. Today we have members from all occupations stemming from our philosophy, "once a member, always a member." Family members of USTCU members may also join the Credit Union and take advantage of the many great services we offer.
United Savers Trust Credit Union has been in business since 1952. We now have a membership of more that 1100 and assets of $6 million. We welcome members from all professions. The benefits of the Credit Union's services are available to your employees at no cost to your company. It is our intention to offer your employees a full range of financial services, with the added benefit of credit union ownership. All credit union members have the opportunity to be involved in the establishment and implementation of credit union policy, and indeed, our Board of Directors is elected from the general membership of our credit union.
By Charlotte Aubry, President